Thursday, March 21, 2013

Holly & Pete | Delafield Engagement Photographer

I feel like I have a special connection to this fun couples' engagement. Both my husband and I, as well as Pete and Holly, were engaged in Ireland! Josh and I got engaged in Ireland on a mission trip through our college in 2010. We went again on a similar trip through our school last summer. That time, though, we were the team leaders and Holly and Pete were part of the team! It was so exciting to see our "Ireland engagement tradition" continue on with these two!

I was so excited when Holly asked me to take their engagement pictures! Despite the chilly temperatures we had great time trekking through the snow and ice at a location I've never shot at before! We walked along the Wisconsin Veterans' Memorial Riverwalk in downtown Delafield. We also stopped at a beautiful little church at St. John's Military Academy there in Delafield also! Thanks for a great time, you two! Looking forward to your May wedding!



 

 



 





No comments:

Post a Comment